The Thirty Six

One of the coziest cafe in town...The Thirty Six is becoming one of my favourite destination, not only because of the tasty food & desserts they offered, but also because of the spacious reserved parking lots. A lot of cafes in Medan caused mass traffic jam around them because they didn't provide spacious parking spaces like The Thirty Six. This is what I loved the most about this place. I don't have to waste my time looking for parking spots!


That was just me being random taking pictures...but that was the ceiling inside the toilet. I know, who the hell brings their phones into bathroom, right? Like I said, random!



Apology for the blurred pictures...crappy mobile phone camera. The chicken was good. Very crunchy and tasty. Not too dry (which will hurt the throat), the chicken was just perfect. I loved the salad! Cafes in Medan rarely served good side dish, but this place is an exception.

Fish and Chips
I highly doubted that the tartar sauce was homemade (the waiter told me it was) because they tasted average.It it was homemade, the taste should be different from the bottled one in the supermarket, don't you agree? If it was truly homemade, yours truly have a suggestion for you: try Mark&Spencer's tartar sauce. Their tartar sauce is so far the most acceptable bottled tartar sauce in the universe.

Quesadillas
Finally, another good quesadillas in town! Crispy skin + tasty mozzarella sauce = totally loving it! Highly recommended!!!

Lastly, the tea. I've never heard of any tea brand called Pyrmont before. The only thing I knew about Pyrmont is that it is the name of a suburb in Sydney. The tea I had was good, but the smell and the taste is not as strong as T2Tea or TWG.

The Thirty Six
Jln. Multatuli No.:36
Tel.: +62 61 4530970
Medan - North Sumatra - Indonesia
Mon to Sun: 10am-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment