B Café

The first time I heard about this cafe was around a year ago...when twitter and foursquare were still in trend (not instagram). A group of my friends kept on talking about this new place and kept on posting on twitter about how good the Chicken Maryland was. But I don't know why I've never ever (not even once) came to this place regardless of how many good words I heard about this place. Only until recently, I decided to come and give it a try.

This place looked tiny...and homey. Somehow gave you the impression of "not too pricey" feeling. There were books and games prepared...although sadly, many of the games were broken.

The snack was good. It is not hard to make one...but it might be hard to roll all of the into one, as shown on the picture above. All you need is a slice of bread, a slice of cheese, and a piece of sausage. And then, fry it! Easier said then done---this plate of snack was unbeatable.

Grilled Chicken Steak
This menu was my major disappointment. I ordered grilled chicken steak. Grilled is not the same with fried. The chicken served was totally fried, NOT grilled. I wondered if this place understands the meaning of the word grill.

LATEST UPDATE:
I had just went to B-Cafe again recently and ordered Grilled Chicken Steak. What was served to me was a true grilled chicken steak, a total opposite to the one on the picture above. I asked the waiter about it and he said their grilled chicken steak has always been like that.
It seemed that on my previous visit, the waitress served me the wrong food. I did asked the waitress why my grilled chicken steak was fried instead of grilled BUT she told me the grilled chicken steak has always been like that, which caused the whole misunderstanding. Bad, bad, waitress!

B Café
Jl.n Haji Misbah/ Jl. Multatuli
Komp. Multatuli Indah Blok:CC No.:36
Tel.: +62 61 4574676
Medan - North Sumatra - Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment