All Day Club

Located at Jalan Kapten Pattimura, this place were quite spacey and has spacious parking lots. All Day Club remarked itself as lounge, cafe, and bakery. I bought quite some numbers of bread from the bakery (50% discount until the end of May 2014, except: patisseries) and they were not bad.

The only thing lack with its cafe is concept. The food served were various--Western, Chinese, Indonesian--you can ordered one food for one, or even one dish for all (like in typical Chinese restaurant). I am not sure if this place served as cafe or restaurant or what. The way I see it, this place was all-in-one with ambiguity concept.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Chicken - IDR 45,000
Spaghetti Salmon - IDR 60,000

The overall of the spaghetti is good, although I personally prefer thinner spaghetti. I think they should put more ingredients (red pepper, green pepper, onion, chili pepper) to the spaghetti and more seasoning (salt, pepper)to the salmon. The salmon was tasteless.


Fried Kway Teow Penang - IDR 35,000
Spaghetti  Tuna - IDR 45,000
Another restaurant serving canned tuna. I don't mind canned tuna, but please learn the proper way to serve them.

Cheesy Pizza - IDR 60,000
I really loved the cheesy pizza that I ordered! The crust was thin but the overall was great.

Onion Rings - IDR 25,000
The onion rings were tasteless. T-A-S-T-E-L-E-S-S. Disappointment at its peak.

The service was bad. As I entered the main entrance, nobody greeted me. At the right side of the main door, there was a desk for the cashier and when I went there, there were about 3 people + 1 captain at the cashier but none of them greeted me. None of them asked me how many people were coming with me or where I would like to be seated. Nobody even looked at me. I waiter around 8-10 minutes before the menu was brought to me. It was not crowded when I visited there (I've went there before, this place was never crowded during my visit) hence, this kind of treatment was unacceptable.

All Day Club
Jln. Kapten Pattimura No.:421
Medan - North Sumatra - Indonesia
Mon-Sun: 11am-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment