M Avenue Resto & Café

A not-so-new yet not-so-old café, M-Avenue offered various of food from Western to Indonesian food. The place is good, but I don't have any pictures of the exterior nor the interior.




Honestly, I don't like the potatoes and the sausages. I think something is missing in the ingredient. I knew that it might because they bought it in the supermarket and then fried it in the pan...but doesn't mean you are not allowed to add a little bit of ingredients, right? The sausages were too dry. It must because the person who prepared my food spent too much time in frying the sausages. The fries was standard--like the typical Golden Farm fries you bough from the supermarket. 


For main dish, I asked the waitress what is the most recommended dish and this is what she suggested me. I forgot the name but it was fried rice inside fried wonton skin. It was a unique way to prepare a dish.

I was hesitant to order the spaghetti because before I was seated, I met my friend who had just finished his dinner at this cafe. He told me that he and his friends (around 6-8 people) ordered spaghetti but none of the spaghetti tasted good. He told me that it would be better for a picky person like me not to eat at this cafe because I would be disappointed. But what can I do, I have arrived here and queued for around 5 minutes, and I was lazy to stroll around looking for other places to eat. Besides, I've never been to this place before, so I decided to wait instead of leaving.

Because I was curious with what my friend told me, I decided to order a portion of spaghetti aglio olio. In my mind, aglio olio is the basic of all spaghetti. If you cannot cook good aglio olio, there's no way you would be able to cook other flavours.

The result? Well, according to my companions, the aglio olio was not bad, but not so good that it became something to die for. The taste is acceptable. But that's it.

M-Avenue Resto & Café
Jl.n Haji Misbah/ Jln. Multatuli
Komp. Multatuli Indah Blok:FF No.:18-19
Tel.: +62 61 4156287
Medan - North Sumatra - Indonesia
Mon to Fri: 10am-12am
Sat, and Sun: 10am-1am

No comments:

Post a Comment