Writer Says: Rants #1

Hi!

Recently, my emails are acting strange. The email accounts in my phone doesn't seem to synchronize well with my emails. It caused many pending emails. There was an email dated from a month ago but I did not receive it until today, there were some emails which were not sent, and many more. Due to this issue, I was late in replying many, many, emails and hence, I would like to apologize. Speaking of my phone, I think it's an omen for me to change my phone as soon as possible. Sadly, I couldn't and wouldn't because it is only one-year-two-months-old and it was a gift from a person I truly honoured.

Lately, I have been busy learning how to use wordpress. A person was kind enough to give me suggestions of several blogging platforms and make me agree that wordpress would be a wise choice to ease my life. I am still struggling at managing my wordpress account (I truly am), but I will let you know if I had decided to move permanently to wordpress (since I am fed-up with the so-so-same-old-nothing-new blogger).

I've noticed that my blog views have reached 1,700++ but I wondered if half of the views is myself?

Cheers to good food and good life,
yours truly


No comments:

Post a Comment